Hanse COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Prevention Measures
In response to the CDC extend the time of epidemic alert, Hanse adopted the following prevention measures immediately from 6/10(Thu.) to ensure the safety and health of customers:
I. Hanse group Health and Safety Policy
- All visitors are not allowed to access Hanse. The public area is temporarily closed and visitors are not accepted, and only the pantry is available(no food or drink).
- All clients should wear a surgical mask and sterilize their hands and conduct name registration before entering Hanse.
- The adjustments of each floor area are as follows:
※25F reception will not provide service. Secretary service will operate on 27F as usual.
※The minor pantry at the 27F is closed temporarily. However, the main pantry is available.
- Hanse secretary will regularly sterilize the water dispenser, coffee machine, door handles, copy machine, refrigerator, and so on.
- Based on social distance requirements, the maximum of people in the conference room should be permitted to 4 pax. Conference rooms only provide clients of standard office,and all clients should wear surgical mask at all times when using it.
- The number of people permitted in the conference room by following rules:
※Using a small conference room when under 2 pax, charged a small conference room fee. And,using a large conference room when over 2 pax, charged a large conference room fee.
- All the letters and deliveries will be sterilized when received, only collected at the counter. Letters and parcels will be sent every Wednesday and Friday at 3 pm, and if there are urgent items, will be sent by courier.
- In order to maintain the cleanliness and hygiene inside the refrigerator, please keep the integrity of the package when placing items, and do not place unsealed food.
- If the authority announces that it will be upgraded to Level 4 alert, Hanse will immediately notify clients. Simultaneously, if clients require assistance, please inform us. Additionally, Hanse will close on the day of publication, and roll the door Pull down and not open to outside until the alert is lifted.
- Clients will be notified in advanced if there is any adjustment or temporarily closed of secretary additional services .
II. Building Health and Safety Policy
- Please wear a surgical mask when enter the building at all time, also while in the elevator, please do not talk on the phone or having conversation with others.
- Body temperature will be check strictly to all personnel enters the building by vehicle.
Whoever feels illness or body temperature is over 37.5 should report to CDC and self-quarantine.
Prevention measures above will be updated according to the latest instruction from CDC.
Hanse group reserves the rights of final interpretation.
(Updated on 2021/06/10)